Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sonflower Camp







Hello Friends of Sonflower Camp,

Camp is all planned and good to go! I just need campers to show up; the more the merrier. Then I just need all the excellent helper volunteers to show up; again, the more the merrier! The chief objective is for everyone to be blessed: campers, helpers, siblings, parents, performers! So now you know how to pray for Sonflower Camp! Okay, yes, you can pray for perfect weather, too! Perfect weather is defined: Not too hot and not too cold with no rain. I am very thankful for the prayer coverage, dear friends!

Sonflower Camp is June 9th, 10th and 11th at Joe Wheeler Park in Decatur. Thursday, the 12th, is an off day. Friday, the 13th, will be the swim day at Wise Regional Health Systems. Camp will start at 9:00. Sign in starts at 8:30. Monday, the 9th, is Patriotic Day. Tuesday, the 10th, is Pirate Day. Wednesday, the 11th, is Cowboy day. Come dressed to reflect the theme, if you wish.

1 comment:

Ashlyn said...

Andrea, can my friend and I be helpers together for Hope and Beth? (E-mail me.)