Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sonflower Camp for Kids with Disabilities 2008

Dear friends,
I want to thank everyone who participated in Sonflower Camp for Kids with Disabilities in any form or fashion. Thank you to: God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the heavenly host, my friends who covered Sonflower Camp in their prayers, those who were able to physically help at camp, those who contributed their time, talents, money, the precious campers, their parents, guardians, grandparents, great grandparents, siblings, teachers...the list goes on and on as the praise goes on and on. Thank you all! God bless you all! Enjoy the pictures! The pictures summarize Sonflower Camp so much more eloquently than my words!

Whoops!! Cannot get the add image thing to work and a big storm is coming. I will edit later and add the pics. Thanks for bearing with this techno blimper!!

2 comments:

Tefertiller Tribe said...

Andrea, I can't thank you enough for involving us. What a gift! Elisha has asked me several times if he can for sure spend the night after camp next year. I love you! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

Amber said...

We had a wonderful time Andrea!! Thank you for including us. We love you!