Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blessings in my life


It has been a beautiful day in more ways than one. A busy day at that! Up at 6:45 to make Banana Nut muffies for church. Shower and No Poo. Elisha T. greeted me in the kitchen and Judah soon followed. We left for church at 7:45 with full cooperation of 2 of my favorite kids in the world. (Caleb didn't come this time.) Financial Peace University started this a.m. and I am so blessed and honored to be the facilitator. We enjoyed Dave Ramsey's teaching and then a great time of discussion. I am very excited about bringing FPU to our church body. More about Financial Peace University on a future blog. Then I got to teach a bunch a kids in Jesus Junction. I made those kids mind, we had a good time and they learned a lot.

Anyway, I count the people I got to spend time with today as the blessings in my life. Let's see: First their were the T kids. Secondly, my husband has ministered to me all day, cleaning the kitchen, doing the laundry and now working on the taxes. Thirdly, there were all my friends at church. Lilianna Krahn and her beautiful children. Aggie is such a sweetie dear. Daniel just sings to his heart's content and I know he blessed those around us with his innocence and sweet voice. David chimed in behind us belting out an entire song-he is reading so well! Then there was Lili smiling like the blessed madonna she is: pregnant with twins God has pleasured her with still growing safely in the womb. Sweet Debbie Moyer held little Andrea and I think they were mutually blessed. Talk about some God loving people: Jim and Debbie Moyer. Pray for Jim: Multiple Myoloma . Then there was dear, dear Amber Witty, one of God's most precious packages! What a sweet hug from a dear friend! Of course, Chris and Judy Barnes sat next to me and they love every single kid they see--so they admired the kids perched in my lap and on and around me. I love Chris and Judy Barnes! The Praise Team blessed us all; their voices and instrumental talent was a sweet balm. That Tamaria has such a beautiful gift with her obvious kindness, glorious voice and her sign language. 'Course, there was Davy boy, pounding away on the key board. Katie Tuttle, Brooke Fincher, Andy Fincher, Harley, Yovanna, the kind man serving the BBQ from Sean's that turned my rice off before it scorched, all the folks attending FPU. It's been a flat out good day. I got to top off my day visiting with Aaron and Shelly for awhile, holding Lydia, jumping on the trampoline with the boys and multichatting with Shelly girl.
Precious sleep is my prayer for you all this night and "hello" to all the dear friends I didn't get to see today!!

No comments: